- Throw away all the junk lying around my apartment and thoroughly clean.
- Sleep at least 8 hours but not more than 10 hours each night (I’m running on a major deficit this week).
- Solve world hunger.
- Catch up with all the regular TV shows and clear them from my DVR (mabye one or two of the movies that are in there, too).
- At least 30 minutes on the Wii Fit everyday (preferably more).
- Plan meals for the week, grocery shop and pre-prepare as many as I can before Sunday night.
- Cure Cancer.
- Go for at least one short run (probably won’t happen, don’t have needed equipment yet) (And yes there is equipment needed for running besides your feet.)
- Fix the economy and end our budget deficit.
- Read a lot (I have tons of stuff I need to read and haven’t.)
- Research education funding options.
I would like to say that I’m going to accomplish most of these things but most likely won’t get much past sleeping, grocery shopping and TV watching. But you just never know.
How about you? What are you hoping to accomplish this weekend?
One thought on “Things I’d Like to Accomplish This Week-End But Probably Won’t”
make the kid go to sleep on time.